The trail that will thrill you by the stunning scenery, the story along the trail and the trail itself. One of the best choice to experience all flavors of Chiang Mai trail riding.
Full Day / 8 hr.
Start rolling pass the largest Hmong village in Suthep - Pui national park, climb up on the single track with local urban legend - ask our guides if you want to know - to the ridge of Doi Pa Klong where we normally have lunch on the cloud. Our down hill will not only thrill you but also give you the joy of nature.
Prices & Availability
1-2 Rider(s) per Booking per Rider 3,500 Baht
3-4 Riders per Booking per Ride 3,150 Baht (10% Discount)
5 Rider(s) per Booking per Rider 2,975 Baht (15% Discount)
Price does not include guide gratuity.
Private groups of 6 people and more please Contact us for prices and availability.
- Premium full suspension YT Jeffsy. More details here. (Subtract 500 Baht if bring your own bike)
- Protective gears – helmet (fullface on request), knee pads, elbow pads, gloves, hydration packs
- Drinks, lunch and snacks
- National park entrance fee
- Friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pick up 8.00 am
- Shop departure 9.30 am
- Start riding 10.45 am
- Trail side lunch 12.30 pm
- Snack 3.45 pm
- Finish/Hotel drop off 4.45 pm