SMOKE ON THE WATER
Trailhead’s Award Winning tour at its best. Ride deep into the nature and culture of the North. Descend the unique trail with stunning landscapes and experience Hmong hill tribe’s way of life.
A scenic and culture journey through 16.5 kilometres of changing landscape. Ride the fast and flowy trail with some technical berms, jumps and drops. The nature along the route is simply breathtaking, from the hillsides dotted with lychee and coffee flowers to the secluded waterfall that is not accessible by other means. Ride down on switchback single track and pumping on fast double track. Soaking in remarkable view of Huay Tung Tao Lake, local’s favorite spot, with Doi Suthep Pui as the background. Round off the trip with our guide’s special treat. Truly epic MTB day out!
Prices & Availability
1-2 Rider(s) per Booking per Rider 3,500 Baht
3-4 Riders per Booking per Ride 3,150 Baht (10% Discount)
5 Rider(s) per Booking per Rider 2,975 Baht (15% Discount)
Price does not include guide gratuity.
Private groups of 6 people and more please contact us for prices and availability.
- Premium full suspension YT Jeffsy. More details here. (Subtract 500 Baht if bring your own bike)
- Protective gears – helmet (fullface on request), knee pads, elbow pads, gloves, hydration packs
- Drinks, lunch and snacks
- National park entrance fee
- Friendly and professional guide
- 8.00 am Hotel pick up
- 9.30 am Shop departure
- 10.45 am Start riding
- 12.00 pm Trail side lunch
- 3.15 pm Snack
- 4.30 pm Finish/Hotel drop off