A ride into Chiang Mai's rural heart
You don't have to be a regular rider to enjoy it. Join us for an easy mountain bike ride through Chiang Mai countryside. Ideal activity for family enjoyment and great work out!
Ride the quiet back road through the moutain landscape and small villages. Connect with the real locals, we make lots of stops to learn about daily vilage life in Chiang Mai and to enjoy some delicious local snacks.
Prices & Availability
1-2 Rider(s) per Booking per Rider 2,000 Baht
3-4 Riders per Booking per Ride 1,800 Baht (10% Discount)
5 Rider(s) per Booking per Rider 1,700 Baht (15% Discount)
Price does not include guide gratuity.
Private groups of 6 people and more please Contact us for prices and availability.
- Premium quality bike KONA Blast Trail 27.5" HT. More details here. (Subtract 500 Baht if bring your own bike)
- Protective gears – helmet (fullface on request), knee pads, elbow pads, gloves, hydration packs
- Drinks, lunch and snacks
- National park entrance fee
- Friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pick up 8.30 am
- Shop departure 9.30 am
- Start riding 10.15 am
- Trail side lunch 12.00 am
- Finish/Hotel drop off 4.30 pm